In this 20-minute tutorial, you will learn the very basics of Photoshop, including:
- Creating a new document
- An overview of the Photoshop user interface (UI)
- Tool keyboard shortcuts
- Creating new layers
- Filling layers and selections with color
- Navigating your canvas
You’ll learn the 30 most often used keyboard shotcuts in Photoshop, including:
- Shortscuts for each of the tools: Move, Marquee, Lasso, Magic Wand, Crop, Eye Dropper and More
- Shortcuts for filling layers and selections: filling with foreground, filling with background and filling while retaining the layer transparency
- Shortcuts for default colors and switching the foreground and background colors
- Navigation shortcuts: zooming and panning.
- Please SUBSCRIBE and turn on notification so that you know when future tutorials are released!